COMMUNICATIONS TO FAMILIES:
FREE CHARTER SPECTRUM BROADBAND AND WI-FI
Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- This offer begins on Monday (03/16/20).
- Families need to contact Charter if they are interested in taking advantage of this offer.
- When calling Charter, families need to ask for a sales representative and refer to the Student Remote Educational Offer.
- In order to be eligible for this offer, households need to be in the Charter service area.
- Installation fees, equipment, and service fees are waived for the 60 day offer.
- After 60 days, families need to cancel the service if they do not want to continue the service.
Communications from State of WI - Department of Health Services and other Resources